[Healeys] Bent wheel rim

Warren Dietz flyhihealey at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 23 19:16:01 MST 2010

  Thanks guys. The bashing with a hammer never occurred to me. I thought it
would have to be straightened by some special machine process. Picked up a
portable tire changer from Harbor Freight and went at it. After breaking it
down I whacked many times and it straightened out real good! Wheel is in good
shape. I'll check trueness and spokes best I can then clean, paint and
balance.

WD
67 BJ8