[Healeys] Fwd: The P-51 Mustang

atightprod at aol.com atightprod at aol.com
Sat Jan 23 11:45:30 MST 2010

Thanks for the link. Great film and quite a tribute.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

In a message dated 1/23/2010 8:18:31 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
warthodson at aol.com writes:

Subject:  Fwd: The P-51 Mustang

This may be the best video I have seen on the  Internet.
Gary  Hodson

The P-51   Mustang

What an emotional  experience...and a most excellent  video!  Whether you
know
anything about  aviation or not, I think  that you may find this to be one
of
the most  enjoyable films that  you've ever seen on the internet!
Well worth  a few minutes of your  time to watch it thru to the end (be
sure to
click the  little icon  and watch it full screen).

http://www.asb.tv/videos/view.php?v=1bf99434&br=500
<http://www.asb.tv/videos/view.php?v=1bf99434&br=500>
<http://www.asb.tv/videos/view.php?v=1bf99434&br=500>

_popupControl();