[Healeys] Headlamp wiring

TERRY COLL coll44 at msn.com
Sat Jan 23 04:44:54 MST 2010

Kees,

You say the wiring is too skimpy so are you advocating rewiring the entire
headlight circuit or just installing the relay and 25 amp fuse?  If the
latter, I'm assuming you add the relay and fuse before the headlight dip
switch which I'm also assuming can handle the load better than the headlight
switch.  Correct?

Terry Coll

'64 BJ8