[Healeys] Tanner BJ8

scott willis ahpowered at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 22 21:36:12 MST 2010

Rick,
I have a friend that can give your wife a letter of authenticity that will
prove that your car will soon be worth well over $100k. He does this all the
time. The document is very official, framed, and stamped with an authentic
gold seal of approval.

keep spending while you are alive.

Scott Willis
Mashed 60 BN7 AH Club USA