[Healeys] Tanner BJ8

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 22 16:41:52 MST 2010

This is big trouble.  For years I've been justifying any money spent on my
Healey by telling my wife based on Tanner prices that it's an "investment" in
a $100k car that she'll be the  beneficiary of when I croak.  Now I'm going to
have to come up with a whole new pack of lies. As I read on another forum "My
biggest worry is that after I die my wife will sell all my crap for what I
told her I paid for it!"

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo