[Healeys] Interesting Healey Video

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 22 15:08:47 MST 2010

I have had a Hayden Swirl-Flex seven bladed, 15 inch,  flex fan on my car
for many years (1982?).  Model 3715.  If you need something that moves a lot
of air, this one does it.

In addition to having to trim the ends of the blades to avoid contact with
the crank pully/balancer, I had to file the mounting holes about 1/32 of an
inch to install the mounting bolts.

All fans make noise, especially this one.  Try running without one for a
while then reinstall.  You might be amazed.

  (The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031