[Healeys] B-J auction Kurt Tanner BN2 just sold for $40k

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 22 12:02:39 MST 2010

I saw maybe 15 Healeys at BJ but the best haven't crossed the blocks yet.
red with ivory early car went Wed for $21.5 as I recall then the BN2 went for
40k. I didn't catch the details of any except the BN7 when talking to Kurt T.
It had later numbers like HBN7L1608 but it sells Saturday. The red and white
was early restoration but OK, not great fitting panels etc
------Original
Message------