[Healeys] fire wall heat shields

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Wed Jan 20 06:46:39 MST 2010

So that's why the one from my tricarb didn't match the new one that I
got with a Mk.I that we bought.  The Mk.I owner had bought the set and
didn't use the under floor one, so I thought it would work well for my
tricarb since a corner was broken.
When I compared them the new one was too short.  Seems to me that the
holes were right on each end, but there wasn't enough length between them.
Charlie

Rich C wrote:
> Somebody needs to come up with the pattern for the tricarb under floor
> heat shield panel. It's similar to that of the BJ8 but is about 5 1/2"
> longer at the back of the panel with different spacings. I suspect the
> one for the BJ7 may be similar. The BJ8 one probably had to be shorter
> at the back edge to clear the pair of exhaust mounts that mount on
> studs through the floor just ahead of the rear left outrigger.
>
> Rich Chrysler

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of mgcharlie.vcf]