[Healeys] fire wall heat shields

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Tue Jan 19 18:52:02 MST 2010

Somebody needs to come up with the pattern for the tricarb under floor heat
shield panel. It's similar to that of the BJ8 but is about 5 1/2" longer at
the back of the panel with different spacings. I suspect the one for the BJ7
may be similar. The BJ8 one probably had to be shorter at the back edge to
clear the pair of exhaust mounts that mount on studs through the floor just
ahead of the rear left outrigger.

Rich Chrysler