[Healeys] Hub nuts

John Harper ah at jharper.demon.co.uk
Tue Jan 19 09:54:13 MST 2010

Peter

A word of warning here. There was an early version of the 5 stud read
axle that a R.H. thread at both sides. This took place during the early
conversion of 100s to fit BMC rear axles. One way of checking is to see
if there was an oil filler on the back of the casing. These early
versions had no filler on the rear; the oil filler was on the neck of
the 'pumpkin'.

Regards

--
John Harper