[Healeys] fire wall heat shields

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 08:43:31 MST 2010

Hello Bob;  Attached are heat shield patterns done by Greg Wilkinson off a BJ8
about 7 or 8 years ago.  A copy has been forwarded to John Sims to consider
for his web site at www.healey6.com
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada; '60 MkI BN7 & '62 MkII BT7
J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling,  Murphy Lives

--- On Mon, 1/18/10, nir6709 at aol.com <nir6709 at aol.com> wrote: << hi, is there
anyone that have made the shields that go on the firewall,if so where can can
I get patterns for this I was planning on using hardi backer from home depot
any tips on what not to do,or what else I should use for material. thanks for
everybody's input.  Bob >>
Looking for
the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

http://www.flickr.com/gift/

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Dimensions]