[Healeys] 100 BN2 Emergency 4 way flasher

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 18:38:13 MST 2010

I wanted 4 ways on an old Spitfire I owned once.  What finally worked was to
run a wire from the output of the flasher to a toggle switch and then to the
left side turn signals.  Activating the right side turn signal activated the
right side turn signals as normal.  Flipping the toggle added the other
side.
Rick