[Healeys] Grille surround and top cowl queries MkII onwards

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Sun Jan 17 12:38:52 MST 2010

Simon
1) On top of (outside)
2) The top cowl is sandwiched by the grille surround and the top grill
surround fixings.  So the top cowl lip goes behind the grille surround and
between the captive nuts and the shroud are the top fixing stays.
So its from the front to the back: grille surround - top cowl - top grille
surround stays - shroud.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/GERMANY

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----