[Healeys] Start of the Japanese Auto Industry- Humour

Quinn, Patrick Patrick.Quinn at det.nsw.edu.au
Thu Jan 14 22:16:26 MST 2010

G'day

Can't understand why someone would call a car 'Sunny' but the Cedric was named
after an Austin Company engineer that was assisting Datsun (Nissan) during the
1950s and Bluebird I can only suggest came from the Campbell family's Bluebird
series of land (and water) speed record cars.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia