[Healeys] King Pin with needle bearings

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue Jan 12 06:30:59 MST 2010

Another question: do these needle bearings replace the thrust bushings
(on the top of the upper trunnion), or the 'vertical' bushings (the ones
that have to be reamed to fit)?  The former have been around for awhile,
the latter would be something new (to me, at least).

BTW, I have the needle thrust bearings and, yes, they help quite a bit
to reduce steering effort.

bs

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net