[Healeys] FAN IQ Spam Warning

joe mulqueen joemulqueen at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 10 22:25:07 MST 2010

Hello,
FYI I am sorry to all that have recieved an email sent (on behalf of me) from FANIQ.  If you are getting it please tag the sender email as spam.  I was tricked into this seemingly legit sports networking site from a friend who was also tricked.  And his wife works at Google so I thought it was safe.  In my 15 yrs interneting in The Bay Area, this has never happened to me so I am very angry just as many are annoyed by this.  Anyway it tricks you into logging into your email.  It was late, I fell for it and now they have my contacts info.  Not sure how it also contacts people I don't even know.  After several software scans and bug checking, I still haven't found anything on my small C drive (partioned down to 10gb with D drive holding my personal data). Anyway, this company has my contact info but from my web searching on the topic they give up after a few emails are sent.
Joe Mulqueen
'60 BT7 Project
Santa Clara, CA