[Healeys] spray varnishes for BJ8 dash

R. Price Lindsay price at advocateadvisors.com
Sat Jan 9 15:45:32 MST 2010

I am refinishing my dash and recovering the dash top. The dash is out
of the car but I can't get the top to break free. It seems to be held
around the defrost vents but I can't see how or where. Is there a bolt
or screw above the heater that I can't see?  Do the rubber elbows need
to be removed - if so, how do I do that?

Thank you.

Price Lindsay

67 BJ8