[Healeys] License plates for state of Texas info my MD, state (YOM)

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Sat Jan 9 14:10:12 MST 2010

Steve--when my brothers son was in the Marines close by, they referred to Havelock as "Havenot"---must be some significance to that:):)

---- BJ8 Healeys <sbyers at ec.rr.com> wrote:

Kent, Merritt's a pretty isolated place to try to have a thriving business;
but then some of us like the other benefits of living in this part of the
world.  If you took the ferry from Minnesott Beach, then you must have had
the pleasure of visiting each of Havelock's 14 traffic lights at some point.
Where do you live now?

Steve