[Healeys] Innertube Question

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 18:27:46 MST 2010

Jack -

Whatever you do, you should get your innertubes from Longstone Tyres in the
UK.  They carry the proper sized reinforced Michelin tubes which are
designed to work specifically in radial tires.

http://www.longstonetyres.co.uk/

Also make sure you remove any stickers on the inside of your tires before
installation (no matter how teeny tiny or small they are).

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'59 Jag Mk IX