[Healeys] Help needed on Bugeye 1275 Engine & Tranny Rebuild

GSFuqua1 at aol.com GSFuqua1 at aol.com
Wed Jan 6 18:04:03 MST 2010

Yes, I understand and have posted it on the Spridget list.  But I'll  plead
guilty to having a Bugeye and a big Healey.  Just thought there might  be
other people out there that are as nuts as I am.

Cheers, Gary

In a message dated 1/6/2010 6:35:20 P.M. Central Standard Time,
healey.nut at gmail.com writes:

Gary  -

The spridget list will be a lot better for this type of  question.

On 1/7/10, GSFuqua1 at aol.com <GSFuqua1 at aol.com>  wrote:
> My 61 Bugeye racers spun a rod bearing while down at Texas  World
Speedway.

--
Sent from my mobile  device

Alan