[Healeys] Gas and ethanol

Peter Schauss schauss at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jan 6 02:58:09 MST 2010

I would be interested to know if people on this list have actually
experienced any of the problems described in this article.  I normally store
my Healey from late November/early December to early March.  I leave the gas
tank full so that I minimize potential condensation.  When I take the car
out in the spring the only difference that I see is that the fuel pump runs
a bit longer because the float bowls are completely empty.

- Peter Schauss
1963 BJ7
1980 MGB