[Healeys] Longbridge Parts Needed

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Wed Jan 6 00:51:53 MST 2010

Patrick,
Here in Germany I have a special chapter in my car documents of my AH 100, AH
3000, Sprite etc. where it is stated I have to carry a "removable steering
lock" with me. That is the only anti theft measure I have to use with my 100.
We have this request for all cars who do not have a steering column lock
installed. So to be on the save, I need to use my "steering lock stick" any
time I park the car.
Interesting, the master switch in the boot is not authorized as a theft device
by our registration office. So from insurance point of view I do not need to
switch it off when parking.
Don't ask me why. These are the rules of the German car registration
administration. There is no way to argue with these guys.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/GERMANY

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----