[Healeys] Who to use for Shipping a Hardtop in Canada ?

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Mon Jan 4 20:04:55 MST 2010

I recently sold a Universal Laminations big Healey top on Ebay which I
shipped from PA to VA.  I had read about people shipping them via
Greyhound Package Express, so that's what I did.  Seems to me it was
around $60.  Make sure to wrap it well in  bubble wrap. I bought a bunch
of it from U-Line and wrapped it twice and then put a cheap tarp around
it.  Taped it up with duct tape.  It arrived safely.
Hopefully they have Greyhound in Canada or if not maybe another bus line.
Charlie