[Healeys] Chuck Key--No Healey content

Keith Turk kturk at adelphia.net
Mon Jan 4 03:58:41 MST 2010

Chuck key's are viturally a universal part.... there are only like 5 average
kinds and then there are the wierd ones...

Cause it's a Craftsman... your chances of going to Lowes or Home Depot and
finding a new one are better then 9 out of 10.... seriously...  the key is
this... the Nose or part that sticks into the chuck is XXX size ... get out
a set of Vernier Calipers and measure it... and match it... most of the time
the actual size of the imput determines the Key size....   if they have two
different one's... buy them both and return the one that doesn't fit... or
do like me and throw it in your Chuck Key box....

Don't have Vernier Calipers???   BUY THEM... seriously the most used tool in
my shop....  I measure tube size, bolts, nuts, shafts, idiots, crazies that
will bitch about my post and tire size with these things....

Life is GOOOD

Keith