[Healeys] 100-6 engine block

richard mayor mayorrichard at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 3 19:39:36 MST 2010

The block was rebuilt. It is .020 oversized. The aluminum ID tag is gone.
Please buy my bare block. There are no fluids in it. It is completely stripped
down. Make me an offer.

Richard Mayor
BN7L-466  Vintage Racer
Portland, Oregon

> To: e-wilkins at cox.net
> Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 19:46:10 -0500
> From: dwflagg at juno.com
> CC: healeys at autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100-6 engine block
>
> Speaking of numbers, the engine number could be run through the registry
> to see if the car is still running.
>
> Doug
>
> > For a numbers matching car, a 100-6 block would be just fine.
> >
> > A few simple mods can make a 2.6L Austin Healey engine perform as
> > good
> > or better than a stock early 3000.
> >
> > Wilko
> Love Spell
> Click here to light up your life with a love spell!

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=bRu_nefB6MNzlrq7g90aJgAAJ1B-9tt
c3k1I_21D8YCzT29EAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARwAAAAA=