[Healeys] Original Lucas Girling Servo service kit

Jaap Aeckerlin j.aeckerlin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 04:35:02 MST 2010

Listers,
Cleaning out my garage I came across a brand new "Lucas Girling Servo Kit SP
2228-3", originally purchased for the overhaul of my BJ8 servo. I discovered
(too late) that the servo was in such a poor condition that I had to
purchase a brand new one, hence this surplus "K292/1 Service Kit", according
to the instruction leaflet.
I intend to offer the unit on eBay, but before doing so I want to give you
guys a chance. In case you're interested please let me know within the next
day or so. Pictures of the complete set and its box are available.
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432