[Healeys] Dig out those old Barbie Healeys--there's gold there.

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Sat Jan 2 21:27:54 MST 2010

G'day Tom

I have one too and yes it's still in the box as the built-in digital clock
doesn't work in the antipodes due to some technical reason that I have never
quite been able to understand. Somehow I would have thought that once I
broke down our normal 240v to US110v it would work, but no. It's something
to do with the oscillations of the whatevers.

It is also very different to the original Barbie AH that goes with the
steering wheel on offer. The clock/radio version came out about 10 years
back while the original was during the 1960s when I was a mere youth.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia