[Healeys] Gas and ethanol

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Sat Jan 2 18:37:52 MST 2010

G'day Tom

Unfortunately modern fuels are extremely unstable and even after a month of
so will break down in your tank.

A couple of months back I wrote about a product called STA-BIL Fuel
Stabiliser. I have not used it, but the blurb says that it stabilises modern
fuel for some period of time.

It is not an Australian product and is available in the US.

Have a look at:

http://www.goldeagle.com/brands/stabil/default.aspx

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn