[Healeys] *****SPAM***** Re: January 1, 2010

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sat Jan 2 10:55:58 MST 2010

It's all in your outlook. Actually this allows us snow belt residents the
ideal opportunity of time to find a nice warm, well equipped workshop to
engage in in-depth restoration work so that come spring and good weather,
another crop of freshly restored and rebuilt Healeys can hit the road again.

Rich Chrysler