[Healeys] stub axles

Michael Salter msalter at precisionsportscar.com
Sat Jan 2 10:10:29 MST 2010

Actually Andy, I neglected to add an important fact to my previous message.
The BJ8 stubaxle design is quite a bit heavire than that of the earlier cars
and the same as that of the MGB. Furthermore I have never encountered
cracking on either which is the reason I selected them for our rally car.

Michael Salter