[Healeys] Auctions

Richard Kahn tahoehealey at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 28 19:04:49 MST 2010

The famous Reno Hot August Nights is opening a new venue here in South
Lake Tahoe. It will be held July 30th to August 1st. Auction and car
show and poker run are on the schedule. This will be the first time
here.
There is also new auction in Reno on May 15 and 16. Free
admission and about 300 rods and classic cars for sale. For more info
go to: http://www.hotaugustnights.net/ then select "Spring Fever Car Auction"
from the right side under Hot News.  Or you can contact B&T Custom Rod at:
http://www.btcustomrod.com/events.htm and click on the Spring Fever Auction
link at the bottom or call them at 877-876-9080.
B&T
are the guys who are currently painting my Healey. I drool when I
visit. They have many old Packards and Nomads and a'20's Buick, 56
T-bird and many more fabulous classics and hot rods. I hope my BJ8
comes out half as good as what I see they have finished.