[Healeys] Moss BJ8 Door Handles worth buying

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sun Feb 28 09:48:22 MST 2010

Kenny,

The new replacement door handles have some areas inside the barrel section
of the casting that can cause an interference fit with the lock barrel and
push button plunger assembly. Some careful filing may be needed to remedy
this. Beyond that, I've fitted a pair recently that seem okay.

Rich Chrysler