[Healeys] Plowing Through

dwflagg dwflagg at juno.com
Sat Feb 27 14:42:00 MST 2010

Greg,

I remember once driving back to college in upstate New York after
Thanksgiving break. When I went home the top was down and three of us
enjoyed a nice drive home in my Sprite. On the way back it had snowed and
was windy. At some point on the Thruway I passed a tractor trailer and
was blown into the median. After being towed back to the road I continued
the trip at 45 mph. I had just enough money to pay the toll after paying
the tow truck driver. It took very little gas and I figured that maybe I
got over 45 mpg. I remember the 948 could cruise at 70 mph all day and
never break a sweat. Wonderful memories. Yes.

Doug