[Healeys] Spiral bevel differential in BN1

Peter Linn greylinn at ozemail.com.au
Wed Feb 24 02:23:51 MST 2010

G'day Alan

I've been under the misapprehension (apparently) that the way I ended up
with 2 BN1s with no filler for the rear axle was that later diff centres
(with no filler on the "pumpkin") had been put into old type casings (with
no filler on casing). I know of 2 other cars in the Queensland club in a
similar situation. Both mine are 3.54 diffs, one of which I believe is from
a Wolseley 6/110. Any ideas?

Cheers

Peter Linn
Brisbane