[Healeys] Spiral bevel differential in BN1

John Harper ah at jharper.demon.co.uk
Wed Feb 24 02:08:40 MST 2010

John

Sorry no.

The later case has a flange that is larger diameter with more fixing
holes. They come from different 'stables' The early BN1 started life in
Austin saloons such as the A40 or perhaps even earlier in the W.W.II
Austin 'Tilly'

The later BN1, BN2 and on was a BMC design that started life in the A90
Westminster with roots in Morris designs.

Regards

--
John Harper