[Healeys] Tires and Wheels

insptwo at msn.com insptwo at msn.com
Tue Feb 23 19:07:28 MST 2010

I'll second to that. They are, simply, the best I have had a business dealing
with. After they supplied new wheels and tires, my front end vibration
completely disappeared after many years of trying everything and everyone
else. I loved the way the tires came with a tag indicating exactly where they
were to be installed (left front, right rear etc).

Bill

BJ7