[Healeys] PayPal

Bob robertlarson at att.net
Wed Feb 17 12:52:19 MST 2010

I agree 110% that as a buyer use a credit card. The Credit Card Company
is a much
  better protector than PayPal.

I have 2 PayPal accounts and one is used only to pay with PayPal, only
if no alternative is available and uses a credit card.

The other has been "restricted" for over 3 years.  What is interesting
is that after reading the new modified terms of service I would not
agree and sign then, so they restricted it.   I ended up sending
certified mail to my bank ( Credit Union) to deny them access to my
account.  So that account will exist in perpetuity  because I can not
even close it without agreeing to the new terms.  So I had to open a new
account using a CC only, as such I'm not verified.  The Credit Card
associated with that original account has expired.

PayPal has lots of protections... For themselves, no one else.    So I'm
not "Verified".  Who would that help?  Only them as then they can take
the money directly from my account and then I would have to battle to get
it back.

Buyer&  Seller Beware.

Also FWIW

Bob