[Healeys] PayPal

Heard heard at datatrontech.net
Wed Feb 17 09:02:51 MST 2010

Yep.  I had a really hard time getting paid because I didn't want to give
them my bank account number.  Plus they wanted to keep my money for 21 days.
Somehow I had the nerve to question someone using my money for 21 days for
free.  I spent many hours trying to get someone on the phone.  My experience
eventually led me to www.paypalsucks.com

Like anything else, some of these complaints are legit and some aren't...but
it does open your eyes to some of the potential pitfalls.

Never again.

Heard