[Healeys] BN1 gearbox

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 20:20:14 MST 2010

Everyone,

Check out Ahead 4 Healeys in the UK, a spin-off of the AH Spares folks.
Read their promotion on the website.
Available Soon - Re-manufactured BN1 Three Speed Gear Sets
http://www.ahead4healeys.co.uk/

If this turns out, it coild solve a lot of our three speed problems,
especially for those older gearboxes under number 5,1##,  that had the weak
gear sets.  I have three, 3-speed boxes, and one is the older unit that is
suspect.

Like both Rich and Roger, I'm a fan of this funky relic and have no desire
for a 4 speed.

Cheers,

Curt