[Healeys] PayPal

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 16:14:27 MST 2010

i use it all the time to pay, not sure what if any fees are extracted on the
seller side. i have played phone tag with the guys at Ahead 4 Healeys in
England for over a week trying to give them my credit card # to buy
something. Paypal would have made it easier. ended up  sourcing some parts
elsewhere.
Ira

--
I Erbs