[Healeys] Motorbooks restoration Guide

Don Day fsufan1952 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 15 17:34:01 MST 2010

I have this book in great condition with both Gary Anderson and Roger Moment
autograph.Signed December,2000.
Any offers?I'm not sure I would even sell it.How about swap for a new
radiator?And throw in a set of rear hubs.No forget it it's not for
sale.Although everything has a price.
     Don
      BJ-8, coming back soon!