[Healeys] I Hope EditorGary Has a Secret Stash

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Mon Feb 15 12:02:26 MST 2010

Be sure not to tell anybody, but as far as the text is concerned it's
wrapped around our Concours Guidelines circa late '90's edition, but with
continuity and flow. If you send for the current Concours Guidelines CD
you'll get more text, though it doesn't flow into nice paragraphs like the
book does. Also there is much more added than was known back then. Not the
same pictures, but plenty of new ones showing different details and aspects
of the cars, and they're in colour.
At $25, it's quite a good buy. I copy mine into double sided book form and
refer to it constantly along with my copy of the Anderson/Moment restoration
book.

Rich Chrysler