[Healeys] I Hope EditorGary Has a Secret Stash

Mike Brouillette m.brouillette at comcast.net
Mon Feb 15 11:15:15 MST 2010

What also makes me laugh is I will go to a live general auction and someone
will want to sell a copy of a book and they will print out a copy of the
Ebay auction with the wishful price on it and say that's where we should
start the bidding.  Sad thing is I have seen people stupidly paying more
than the price on the printout...