[Healeys] BJ7 Top and interior.

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sat Feb 13 15:57:51 MST 2010

Frank,

The door pillar to fender flange was woven grey. The door seal running as
you describe would have been dark navy blue to go along with your interior.
The under seat runner packing pieces were a black painted steel strip on the
bottom, covering the tarpaper and underlay. Then the upper packing piece was
black oiled or wood sealed painted wood about 1/4" thick. These do not trap
the carpet, rather the carpet is cut to go either side of the track and
packers. The seat track studs pas down through all these layers where steel
flat washers, lockwashers and sleeved nuts fasten all from below.
Why would you want to use plexiglass?

Rich