[Healeys] Fuses

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Fri Feb 12 07:11:19 MST 2010

Without checking I think that the horn has the top fuse to itself and
everything else that is actually fused shares the bottom fuse.
I'd certainly fuse the overdrive and the mess of lights in the boot. The
overdrive electrics are expensive and seem obscure and illogical until one
has a very thorough idea of how it all works, so you don't need trouble
there. The wiring to/in the boot is prone to damage and shorts. Both burn
nicely.
Simon.