[Healeys] Tool Kit Photo

p_cquinn at tpg.com.au p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Thu Feb 11 15:55:22 MST 2010

G'day

This is not for a scam, nor will I arrange for a marauding Koala to visit your garage at night time
and pinch your tool kit.

I am looking for a high resolution photo of a rolled out AH100 tool kit (with jack) to use in an
article within our magazine.

If anyone has one would you be so kind to send it to me please?

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia