[Healeys] how to remove heater

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Wed Feb 10 14:48:59 MST 2010

Ira,

There are captive nuts inside the box section plenum that runs across the
base of the bulkhead. Heat the heads of those screws up to cherry red and
they'll come right out.

Don't go anywhere near that car to media blast unless the entire car is
being stripped off 100%. Sand or whatever the media will get EVERYWHERE,
into wiring, bearings, mechanicals, rubber bushings, places you wouldn't
dream it can go.

Why don't you send me pictures of the trunk area you're questioning and I
can spot holes that shouldn't be there.

Rich