[Healeys] List experience Putzke's FAHRSPASS Bilstein conversion?

Frakes, Jim jimf at frakes-eng.com
Mon Feb 8 12:25:24 MST 2010

Jim

I have put the set on my BJ8, the BN4 and the 100 (not on the road yet)
and have a set for the BN6, not yet installed. I am very happy with the
complete set. Hopefully, I can answer in more detail yet this week, but
have to run to the airport (drive maybe) before the latest snow sets in,
or else I could miss Daytona!

Jim F