[Healeys] Word Games

Bernard Cristalli bcrist at club-internet.fr
Mon Feb 8 00:14:21 MST 2010

Actually, "tonneau" is a french word that means litterally "barrel" (of
wine for instance).
It comes from the language used for the very early carriages.
A tonneau was a car in which you stepped in in the front or in the rear.
See there under that term
http://www.rmc-cars.fr/load.php?lng=Fr&menu=Types%20de%20carrosserie

BC

Editorgary at aol.com a icrit :