[Healeys] Should I, or Shouldn't I?

Jack Feldman qualitas.jack at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 10:46:04 MST 2010

I am still torn between getting the center lock alloy wheels for my Healey,
or not getting them. I don't think they will add anlything other than
eliminating inner tubes. Also, I am suspicious of anything VB sells,even
though these probably come from a reputable manufacturer.

I would like to have some input from the list, particularly if you have made
the change and have found some advantage to having them. Otherwise I could
put the money elsewhere in the car.

One thing, they are the same wheels as for the MGC, so I could eventually
swap them if I want to, but would I?

Thanks for sharing your wisdom,

Jack